Sunday, June 7, 2009

Not Me!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. I've been reading some of the other ladies posts for a few weeks now and thought I would give it a try. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Because I said I would only use cloth this week I never put Danya in a pull-up just because she wanted Cinderella underwear. Not me! Oh and when I did stick to my decision but ran out of cloth (that's my well hydrated and suddenly just sitting on the potty and not using it child every pair except the ones she was wearing were in the wash), I never would have used a swim diaper because we were out of disposable diapers too. Not me! Then when at the store and her swim diaper leaked all over me I didn't put a second of the precious and expensive swim diapers on her. Not me!

I had a very crabby day this week yet I wouldn't have finished off a whole 2 liter of Dr. Pepper in less than 6 hours. Not me! and I absolutely would never have eaten nearly a whole pizza that day and 1/2 a bag of chocolate chips and then complained about the pounds I put on. Not me!

Well that's it for my first Not Me! Monday.

3 comments:

shana said...

Did you know MckMama went to NWC? You were maybe there at the same time. I don't know her maiden name, but her first name is Jennifer. I don't know what year she graduated for sure, but around '99 I would guess. Anyhoo . . .
Those swim diapers are completely non absorbant, I tried using one for a diaper once and learned my lesson. I guess they're only meant to hold in the poop, and not so much the pee.
Have a great day!

Laura said...

yeah, I just figured that out a week or so ago when she quoted one of her profs. I can totally hear the prof say "lets unpack this verse" but for the life of me I can't figure out which one said it.

Connie said...

Laura, At 65 I could tell you about soooo many "Not Me Mondays"
I do so enjoy your posts.

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.