Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Beach Day




I feel kinda guilty posting this because many of you are up where the weather can't make up it's mind, but it's been so hot without the trade winds that we have been at the beach a lot. On Wednesday, the day the trades returned, we met our faithful MOPS buddy at the beach for some fun. It's been a rough year for me as I've been trying to start up this MOPS group. It seems like there is an attendance bubble around my house that only lets in one person. The days someone new comes my faithful MOPs Mom has sick kids or a different conflict. Those of you who are a part of MOPS know how meaningful it is, could you pray that in this coming year we will see more moms. We keep getting lots of inquiries but not many who come more than once. I am praying that we will be able to really get the word out and meet more moms. John and I spluged and bought season tickets to Wet and Wild Hawaii (used to be Hawaiian Waters Park, long story) Danya and I now have the freedom to go to the waterpark and meet more moms and have lots of fun in the water. (Be prepared, she's quite the water baby so there will be much more cuteness in the days ahead. ) I am hoping that going there and to other activities will help our little group grow.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.