Monday, September 24, 2012

Baby Shower

I'm trying to post this a different way so we'll see how well this works. Waaaaaaay back at the beginning of September my best friends hosted a baby shower for me. We met at one of my favorite restaurants Buca Di Beppo for my pregnancy craving of their spaghetti. Yep it's that good. Here are some pictures from the day.

We got a gift of cloth diapers from our Hanai family. Yay for that. We are hoping to cut down on diaper costs this time around.
My mom knitted a super cute and light weight afghan for baby girl, and the big surprise was that Danya got one too for here birthday a week later.

One of my good friends Wendy was due September 5th, less than a week after the shower she had baby Boy, now we're just waiting on little miss to make her appearance so they can have their first play date.
Cheese smile.
My friend Brannon made me amazing chocolate applesauce cupcakes. The Laura safe frosting turned into a glaze before we got to eat them, but it certainly didn't make them taste any less heavenly.
More gifts, bath time fun
Group photo.
What a blast thanks everyone for coming and for the amazing gifts!

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.