Friday, May 18, 2012

Thrift Stores are my Friends!

My husband probobly wishes that I was less of friends with my thrift stores, but I tend to find really great deals that lessen the problem. I have been able to find 2 Fisherprice Kid Tough digital cameras. Why 2? Because most days we have 2,4 year olds so it's far more fun to each have one than to have to share. Each camera that retails at $50 was purchased for $3.99!
 This post is extremely picture heavy and tons of photos were edited out as they were pictures of walls, or the floor.
 But others are just plain cute.
 Posing

Christmas party at out house.



 Posey Smile
 Ryan with his camera

 Totally horrible photo of me.
 WHat the camera looks like.
 Doll in her doll house




Daddy didn't even get his whole head, but she's trying.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.