Thursday, May 3, 2012

A day at the Zoo

Danya, Ryan, and I went to the zoo last week with some friends we haven't been out with in a while. It was a lot of fun.

 Fancy girl insisted on wearing her Minnesota Zoo outfit at the Honolulu Zoo. Made her look a little like a tourist, but that's okay. The Zoo has one of the best fun parks on the island. Us mommas got a chance to talk and the kids played hard!
So hard infact that this is what I saw when we got home.
 What's a momma to do? Well since there is no way I was gonna be able to get them still asleep into the house, I opened the windows blocked the sun and let them sleep while I worked in the front yard and did some sewing.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.