Thursday, April 12, 2012

Costumes and Fun!

So a few months ago I told you all how I was making all kinds of princess costumes, well I got them all photographed and they are amazing, (click here to go to my etsy shop and tour around). Well at the time I couldn't figure out how to do Ariel as a mermaid in a way that made me happy. Well I did it! Both Danya and I are happy with the outcome, and even though the picture right now is a pretty cheesy smile, and not the greatest, I posted it as an available style in my store tonight because yesterday I had 50 people stumble into my etsy shop looking for Ariel, and since none of them purchased the on land version I thought perhaps I could get a few with the mermaid version.
 Danya of course wears it everywhere, and really enjoys her mermaid dress.
I posted photos a while back of Danya sewing too, well she still sews although we have nearly killed her toy machine. All plastic parts not so good for durability. She is actually amazingly skilled at her sewing. She can sew a straight line pretty well, which as some of you know is the big kicker when you are just starting out. She keeps trying to make something that her dolls can wear. I figure it won't be long and she'll be begging to be on my machine.
Tonight as I went and gave her a kiss she said to me "Momma I just love you soo much, I'm gonna be like you when I get bigger." Aww I love you too kiddo.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.