Tuesday, November 16, 2010

400

Can you believe I've had 400 stories and things to share with you all? I guess that's a testimony to all the fun things we have done in the last 3 years.   I feel like I should have something witty to say for this number 400, but alas I've written 3 different beginings to this post and deleted them all. So I'll just continue on as I always have with some random thoughts.
Danya rocking the headband. I had to take a second look at this one, because of the way the sun is shining it looks just like one of my old photos, plus the silly face makes her face more the shape of mine. Flash back.
The dress Danya is sporting is half of an adorable pair. Living so far away like we do, Danya misses out on cousin stuff. Well we found these cute dresses for Brianna and Danya. Can't wait to photoshop them into a picture together. It's not the same, but being as how they are both adorable it should be pretty darn cute.

Our silly Fancy Nancy girl. Glasses, bracelets, an appointment book and a ring to go to bed.
 Speaking of bed, we went bed shopping.
 Danya loved trying out all the beds and kept asking to go back. I however was in sticker shock. So we went online and looked through craigs list and found an amazing set for reasonable money from and awesome family on the other side of the island. Their daughter told me "I'm too old for Princesses! I'm so over it." She's 7 or 8 and clearly all grown up (yeah that was a little sarcastic). We put it together before Danya woke up from nap on Sunday. When she woke up she declared it was "soo beautiful" and she shows everyone who comes over the "beautiful big girl bed" explaining that "I so big girl" She also loves my vintage bed spread. It has to be serious quality, because I used it for years and it's still in perfect shape.
 So cute.

Well those are my thoughts for tonight. Was all that randomness worth being number 400, I'm not sure, but that's what you get.  Happy 400th post.

2 comments:

Kjersten said...

What a big girl! Beautiful bed. I love it!

Kjersten said...

Oops! I meant to put that comment on the big bed post! Funny.

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.