Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"momma you're alive!"

This was how I woke up this morning. Danya climbed into bed with us at about 4am, I can't even remember the last morning I woke up without her in our room. I usually take her back to bed when she wakes up right up until 4 am when I give up and just let her sleep with us. So this morning at the top of her lungs she rolls over and hugs me "Momma you're alive"
me: huh?
Danya: you kill da guys at da grocery store
Me, still very groggy: What
Danya: you move away and kill da guys at da grocery store, (yelling) den da bus comes! an we go far far away.  Momma you're alive!

She must have had a dream, and a crazy one at that. Apparently I am quite the action hero in her dreams, cause later when I started asking her questions about it I was climbing out of windows and jumping down.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.