Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A day of Discovery

Yesterday we got up early and made some home made Krispy Kremes for John's co-workers for Christmas. It wasn't as much work as I was afraid it was going to be. So then we loaded up the car and went to John's work to drop them off. Afterwords I planned to go to the Children's Discovery Center. It's like a children's museum. The layout is a bit crowded and the exhibits kinda run together, but Danya had a blast. The best way to describe her actions was ADHD not saying that she is, but she was everywhere and in a hurry too. If we had a theme song it would have been "flight of the bumblebee". Get ready for photo overload....





Mainland winter inside. Sledding and Ice fishing.






There were several preschools in the center with us. When we left they were just finishing up their picnic on the hill and used the boxes for sleds and did some Hawaii Sledding. I had to take a photo because I'm sure some of you didn't believe me when I said this was how locals go sliding.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.