Monday, August 10, 2009

er... My first Tropical ___?

Hurricanes are funny things. Like I said it's odd to wait and wait for a tornado type storm. We've had really good trade winds so the storm is bouncing all over the place and now it's falling apart. By the time it gets here it will most likely be my first thunderstorm with a name. It's been a wild ride. As of last night she was going to go right over our house, now this morning she's back where she started going between Maui and Big Island. This all only solidifies my knowledge that really the only one who knows the weather is the Creator of the weather. Thanks for the prayers. The good thing that came from all the preparation, Our yard looks amazing. I cleaned up all that random yard debris that can accumulate. I was hoping for some good rain to really refresh the grass, so I guess I should still get that. I'll post photos later.

2 comments:

shana said...

Glad you're safe . . . and had some motivation to get things cleaned up. That's always nice!
Happy Monday!
Blessings,
The Stoll crew

Connie said...

Thanks for answered prayers

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.