Friday, January 25, 2013

Cleaning out the Phone Camera

I wanted to try and catch up on some. Blogging here this afternoon, I needed one. Photo off of my phone and in an effort to get that one photo. I realized that those of you not on Facebook may not have ever. Seen some. Of these photos. So this post will be very photo heavy and cover a lot of ground.


Look at how teeny Kat is. Wow!








One of those. Mornings when both girls ended up in our bed in the morning for extra. Snuggles.


Waiting for school to start.


Just chillin in her Happy place.


Danya's grade level had the featured art in the common area before Christmas.


Danya's scribble drawing.


Posing while trying to look shorter.


Playing with Lego storm troopers


Her "gingerbread" house from our Daisy Girl Scout meeting.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.