Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's Up?!

You might have realized that lately a lot of time has passed between posts. At the begining of January I asked a former customer who took some amazing photos of one of my dresses in November, if she could find 10 little girls willing to be her models. I made the decision to focus on the costumes in my shop and to really capitalize on easy wear cotton princess dresses, especially the Disney Princesses. They've been getting lots of views but with the way the photos look now it's not very enticing. So Jennifer Owens got really excited and found 10 girls willing to pay a cut rate to be models and get a custom costume in the bargin. Soo, this month has been filled with making all these dresses. The amazing part for me is that they are all upcycled from old bedsheets rescued from the thrift store!
They all look amazing don't they? I think so especially when you know they are made from bed sheets. Well naturally as I finished each one Danya had to try it on. Some we didn't take a picture of but others we did (mostly just the ones that fit her)

Princess Tianna (she's wishing on the evening star in the first one, and kissing her frog in the second)

Mulan, yep this one is a little big, but still cute.

Again kind of big, Princess Aurora

 Alice in Wonderland, ofcourse you already saw the fun one, but here is just normal.
Technically this not one made for the photo shoot, but I thought I would put it up here anyway, Princess Jasmine.
Again not the one for the photo shoot, but let's keep this as all of the princess dresses together, Snow white.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.