Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hair Cut

Just incase you haven't heard, I've lost 65 pounds in the last year! Yep, it was exactly one year ago that the Dr. put me on this crazy sugar diet. In that year I've lost 65 pounds. 
I was having some issues, because I was feeling a little bit like a deflated version of my former self. I think some of that may have had something to do with the fact that my hair rarely came out of a bun clip. I would wake up and flip it into a bun and put the clip on.

 So while in Minnesota, Mom convinced me to get my hair cut. I left the style completely up to the stylist. I had over 12 inches of hair so I donated it to Locks of Love. Yay! Then it was time to cut what was left.
Danya came with and offered her own brand of encouragement.
 Then she stole the camera and took this beauty. Yay? So the next morning I woke up took my shower and tried my hand at styling the new doo all by myself.
 For a no brainer clip gal, I'd say I did pretty good. This is the "new" me. You can totaly see the weight loss, and the hair cut really makes a BIG difference.
 Profile shot.

And naturally if we are looking Gorgeous Danya needs to get in on the action too. So here we are looking gorgeous together.

2 comments:

shana said...

it looks fabulous! too bad you aren't here anymore, you maybe could have gotten stranded here with the weather we're having now!
hope you had a safe trip home!
shana

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

you look fabulous- congratulations!

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.