Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Pictures

Somedays are great days and other days are attitude alert days. Naturally Christmas picture day was... well I'll let you guess:
Over the past 2 years I've made some amazing friends here. One of my friends and I decided that we should do a Family picture swap day. We met at a park all 5 kids and 4 adults to get our family Christmas photos taken.
This is our friends Brannon, Kainoa and thier 4 little B's. Aren't they adorable. I gotta take a minute before unveiling our family photo to love on Brannon for a minute. Over the past 2 years she has lost 75 pounds. I LOVE looking at her and knowing I am wearing some of her hand me downs. It just makes me feel soo skinny. (Ofcourse some of those hand me downs she wore when she was 9 months pregnant, but that is beside the point) She is also soo sweet. Her two oldest go to school in town so when she ventures over to Whole Foods, she's been known to bring me home some icecream, which I might add is one of the highlights of my week. For those of you who have known me for a long time you know I love to talk, well so does she. We have soo much fun swapping stories and just hanging out. Oh and did I mention her youngest boy and Danya are best friends.
A little bit of posing and some kissing. Oops we are in big trouble.

 Just Mommy and Daddy



Just Momma and Danya

A sweet shot (in reality we were trying to convince her to look at auntie Brannon and smile.)
And now the Long Anticipated Family photo. Some of you will be getting a hard copy Christmas card, but since sales have dropped off in my etsy shop many of you will have to be happy with this electronic card. So sorry.


No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.