Saturday, May 21, 2011

Danya got a Makeover

When I was growing up I always hated the photos of myself when I was about 4. Prior to that I had waist length hair. Then with accute abruptness there was a pixy cut. It was all my fault, I didn't like my hair being combed and I know I got several whacks on my bottom from the hair brush. My mom always said payback was comming. I did everything right, I combed Danya's hair and braided it very young so that she wouldn't freak out about it. Well no such luck. She HATES having her hair brushed, and since the screaming was driving me nuts, I cut her hair. It's not super short, but it is a big change on her. It may end up even shorter eventually, but for now this was all I could bring myself to cut off. It was about 5 inches.
 She looks so much more grown up, which at this point makes me kind of sad.
 Although capturing a photo of her new doo is a bit rough.
 She is in a phase where I have to just wait for her to look at me, because she thinks it's funny to avoid the camera.
 We were at the park yesterday and caught lots of fun playing photos, so I thought that would show you her fun hair cut.
Thanks to Auntie Mick Mick for the fun leggings they make sliding a lot more fun than shorts, and they are light weight enough not to be too hot. And ofcourse paired with a Mickey Mouse shirt they are truely a Mick outfit. hehe.

So there it is Danya's new hair cut.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.