Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Catch Up

Some days you just have to demolish your organization to reorganize, and it always looks worse before it gets better.

 I love what we were able to do with a little rearrainging of furniture. I used all kinds of make it work that I learned from my daddy to make a little shelf to hold all of our necessary items in our bathroom.
 And then with a bit more moving, I was able to get a bit more organized with my books and things next to my bed. I feel like I have spent tons of money on a complete room redo, but I actually spent 0 dollars and just moved things we already had around where they function better.
Like I said this is a catch up post, and this photo has been just sitting in the photo file waiting for the perfect post.

I told you about my craft fair a few weeks ago but I never told you all how it went. I did pretty good in sales espcially since this is the first time this school has held a craft fair. That means that there wasn't a ton of traffic, especially after noon.

I'm quite proud of my display aparatus. I used a photo umbrella, a tripod, and some paper clips to hang the doll diapers an stroller seats. It filled the center of the tent without having to have a second table set up taking up space.

Just half of the dresses I had for sale.

Again another cute shot of Danya just because these posts would get long without them. ;)


 I've told you all about this awesome Bloggy Friend I have. She makes these really fun patterns and this is one of her newest. It is a reversable corset top. I made up the little matching top for her doll, complete with the matching tutu. I tried and tried to get a good shot of her in the outfit, but with the beach so close she was not very excited to take photos.

It is a very adorable outfit, now if only she'd leave it on. Oh well. I plan to use the pattern to make some Halloween costumes this fall. I can't wait.


No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.