Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quotable Moments

The other day it was raining outside. We were in the car running errands when Danya said from the back seat.
D: Momma I need boots for da puddles.
M: You don't have any boots.
D: I need to get some boots for da puddles.
M: Well, I guess you'll have to put that on your birthday list. (my standard answer for that's not in the buget right now)
D: (Thinks for a few moments.......) But Momma it's still raining and my birthday isn't here yet!

For those of you who are wondering, her speach is amazingly improved in the month since her surgery. 2 out of 3 people can understand everything she says. The other person can understand  most of what she is saying. It's great to go from noone but me understanding her to most people being able to.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.