Friday, January 7, 2011

Danya's new skill

Danya has now mastered which button on Momma's  camera makes it take photos. Keep in mind that these photos are an effort to keep it real and if it didn't tell the story of how creative and silly she's getting these photos would never see the light of day.
 We bought her a play camera from Target, just a cheep little thing that makes the camera noise and has lights that go off. Her and Daddy play the model game all the time where she takes photos of him doing funny faces and then Daddy takes pictures of her doing her model poses.
 I was making dinner the other night and I heard her digging in the going out bag, and I turn around and she says say cheese. So I did, then I realized that she was only shooting from my shoulders and below so I bent over. There are quite a few shots that are not included here, but the photo shoot went on nearly the entire dinner prep.
 See not such a great picture of me.
 Auntie Em we might need some lessons on self portraits.
 Then she hands me the camera..."take a picture me!" Model pose.
 Oops fingers
Art desk and Momma's Etsy box. Oh and speaking of Etsy the overhaul is complete so please stop on over and see what is there, and please pass on the store info to anyone you think might enjoy the stuff there.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.