Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some days....

Some days as a parent of a toddler you feel like you are opperating on a different time space continueum. Okay people, forgive me for the spelling issues I have. Anyway there are just some places where this is amplified, Dr's office, recycling center, libraries. It seems that they move so slow! I mean really if my toddler is bouncing off the walls you really should move a little faster not slower. In order to laugh at my frustration I was reminded of this clip in the movie "Over the Hedge" It's a little extreme, but I'm sure any of you who are parents will easily be able to relate.

Just to clarify, I do not give Danya caffine or super charged energy drinks, she is just all natural caffine, if I could bottle it and sell it I would be out of debt.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.