Friday, March 26, 2010

"Da Ball"


As you know Danya loves the movie Cinderella. Whenever she hears music now she wants to "do da Ball", which means Mommy or Daddy needs come and dance with her. (really just spinning around in a circle, until Mommy and Daddy are soo dizy we can't stand up anymore. She of course thinks this is hilarious!) Yesterday I was getting ready for MOPS, doing a little baking for snack. I put on a GO Fish CD and when I turned around to check on her because she was giggling, I saw her dancing with Uncle Scrooge. Luckily my camera was in the kitchen so a couple quick shots and then she noticed I wasn't working any more and had to come dance with her. It was soo cute while it lasted.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.