Thursday, January 28, 2010

Traveling...

As you know we've been traveling in Minnesota the past couple of weeks. "Why are you in Minnesota in the winter?!?!?!?" seems to be the predominant question. Well my cousin was getting married so it seemed like a good excuse to go. Danya was the flowergirl, more on that later, and I was the photographer. John had a very important job too. Making sure I didn't loose my mind or my cool. He was busy chasing down family to be in pictures, making sure my lights didn't get knocked over, and making sure the list was completed. I couldn't have done it without you babe. Anyway, we made many people in the airport smile as we deplaned with Danya's unique travel style. She was still too tired to walk because it was a rough flight and so the sleep was intermintant at best, so she rode the suitcases to Nana's car. Or at least until we got near the door. We spent the weeks before we left home practicing dropping petals, and learning as many names as we could. The one thing we forgot to practice was putting on a coat to go outside. She was not very pleased with us when we put on a big heavy coat to go outside. Once outside and she saw all the snow she was soo excited. Plus for the first time that she remembers she saw her breath without being in a walk in cooler at Costco. I already posted how she looves to play in the snow but I thought these quick stories were important to share too.

1 comment:

shana said...

anna has those same monkey pj's . . . her "monk monk's" we love them!
hope you are enjoying our nice sunny day today (if it's gonna be this cold at least the sun is out, right?)

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.