Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jumping line...

This post is officially cutting in line. I still have an awesome birthday party to blog about but this was soo cute tonight that I had to share. We've been waiting forever for Danya to talk. Now that the Dr. declared her ears are clear for the first time in who knows how long, we are hearing tons of words and phrases. Watch what you say around this little copy cat. (No more yelling at other drivers for me that's for sure. Not that I say bad words or anything, it's just even little phrases like "hey! are you Nuts?!" Seem to re-emerge at the oddest times.) Anyway we have been in a rather relaxed long process of potty training. Tonight she sat down on her own to make shi shi. I always wait holding my breath because if I say anything sometimes she will just get up to get the attention. So she makes shi shi (okay Connie just for you that's shee shee;) stands up and says "Yaaaaayyy!" while clapping her hands "I made shi shi!" Whoo Hooo 3 word sentance, I was so proud and excited. Then we had to laugh at her because before we could really join in the congratulating she said, "I get Can nee!" (candy = one sweet tart, which is her treat if she makes shi shi on the potty) Two 3 word sentances in a row logically. It's amazing what being able to hear will do for you. Way to go Danya! Keep it up!

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.