Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Night Time Cuteness

When Danya was born my mom went through a box and brought me some things that were mine when I was little. Although I am starting to figure out that it's not really possible that this was mine. I remember my sister Michelle wearing it until it was so small the straps gave out (which I fixed this morning after retrieving it from the box). Plus Rainbow bright wasn't even around until 1984 I know I never wore this.
Danya was soo excited to put it on because she thought the red sprite was Bob the Tomato. It's been a year but he is still her favorite character although Abby Cadabby and Elmo come in a close second and third. We usually watch Sid the science kid in the morning too, it's been really fun lately because I've been trying to do the experiments with her if we can.
As you can see we officially took the side off of her crib. She is an amazing sleeper and it really hasn't changed her sleep habits at all. We took the fouton off of our fouton chair and it is exactly crib sized and so it fits right by the side of her bed. She rolls off of her bed at various times of the night but it never really wakes her up. I usually hear an umph over the baby monitor, but never a squeek. The first few nights I heard it several times, now I think she is getting better about not rolling out since I haven't heard it at all the last few nights.
We used to have story time on Mommy and Daddy's bed before bed but now with the side off she wanted to do it in her bed. It makes the transitions easier so we all like it too. She usually "reads" one Bible while I read the other to her. I hope to see this image a lot as she grows up. Some days it just deserves to be said, I love her soo much.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.