Sunday, June 28, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Let's see if I have any not me! in me today.

I didn't find myself complaining about everything, wishing for things to be different, and grumbling about it all to my wonderful husband who just returned home to a stack of bills, and 3 mandatory Furlough days a month. Not me!

I didn't tell my daughter to clean up her toys only to hear "No Gma oo!" in return and be so thankful for words I almost did it for her, but that totally would have fed her 2 year old I'm in charge of the world mentality, so after saying good job using your words, I wouldn't have helped her do a task she is totally capable of doing on her own. Not me!

I wouldn't have gotten so caught up in taking this photo:that I didn't see the mud waiting for her little butt until it made her little tush look like this:
Not Me!

Even though I was soo thankful to have photos of myself and Danya together in the water at the ocean, upon seeing them I never would have vowed to use my new dress form not to make a dress but a mommy swimsuit for myself that was condusive to child care at the beach without this kind of overexposure. Yikes! and Not Me!
And never in a million years would I have felt like Bruno the trashman, because everyone talks to the adorable but strong willed baby in my arms and not to me when we go out. Not Me!
(it took some googling to even discover if he had a name. Yep that's me lately. Just carrying the cuteness around. It's hard to be too upset by that though because she is awful darn cute.)

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.