Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Adventure

One year ago today Danya said Dada for the first time and Daddy is still her favorite word and person. Today we had a little hair adventure. Daddy needed a hair cut, but before we accomplished that I decided that being as how it was getting warmer and we spend a good part of our day in the water, it would be better if Danya's hair wasn't always in her face. So we got all set up to cut hair and cut her some bangs. As any parent who has cut their child's hair will tell you it isn't easy. In my hurry to get it done before she started pitching a fit I forgot that the length that you cut will shrink up as it dries. Oh well, don't tell anyone and we'll just make believe I was going for the Audrey Hepburn bangs. It looks cute and is way easier to keep out of her eyes when wet. Thanks to my wonderful husband for capturing her first hair cut on "film". The great smiles were accompanied by "Daddy" being giggled at him. He was playing peek a boo around my head to get her to keep looking at me, because if Daddy's around, I'm invisible.







No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.