Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swiffer Helper

Danya loves to swiffer and use the carpet sweeper. Which is wonderful since she can be a big cause of the messes. As you can see she is carrying her "spill-proof" snack container around with her as she cleans. Anyone who has had these snack traps knows they only slow down the spilling. It's still handy to have, but I am very glad she likes to help clean up her accidents.

She's growing and changing soo fast. I took out one of the sections of the swiffer handle so she could use it easier, now when I use it I get a crick in my back but it is soooooo worth it to see the proud smile she gives me when I tell her good job helping. I love her so much.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.