Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A lot going on this month!

This has been one crazy month. I nearly doubled the amount of posts this month. Anyway today I woke up and turned on the news like I always do, and Danya's hula video made the news. Our news station has what they call ulocal, where people can upload videos and photos of newsworthy stuff that happens in their community because the station can't be everywhere. They were the exclusive channel for Merrie Monarch so uploaded her video. It was fun to hear them talk about it. I e-mailed to get that portion of the news but do you know that if you want a part of a news broadcast on film even if it is only 1 min long you must pay $50! I was flabbergasted. One of the things they said was "hold onto this video, when she wins Miss aloha hula we'll have to show it again."

More goings on...
Our neighbor girl is comming over to play quite regularly. Nyezha, yes I finally found out how to spell her name, at least I think I did. The girls have been playing together very well.

I'm working on redecorating Danya's room. She is no longer a baby and I wanted her room to better reflect who she is. I'll post photos when I am done. It's on a "as funds become available" basis so it could take a while.

Anyway that's a little bit of what's going on in our world.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.