Monday, April 6, 2009

Horray for our Troops!


Today I was reminded of how many men and women won't be eating ham around the table with their families this Easter. I've had the priveledge of getting to know several women who's husbands are deployed and I can't imagine what that must be like. They are as much on the front lines as their husbands. The enemies might be loneliness and fear but they are just as awful. One friend is awaiting her husbands return for some r&r. I am so excited for John to get home from work each day, I know she has to be infinately more excited for his safe return. I'm praying for you guys and just want you to know how much your commitment to us means to me.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.