Sunday, April 5, 2009

30 years

The new header was quite a surprise. The other night I was washing the dishes while John finished up a paper and Danya was busy playing in her room. I had the baby monitor on so I knew she was "reading" a book. She usually does this on her little couch. When I finished the dishes I went to her room. I always peek in first to see what she is up to. Immediately I knew I needed the camera. There she sat scrunched up in the milk crate reading a book. I knew somewhere in my album I had a similar photo of me. So I took a quick snap shot. The funny thing is once I found the photo of me and saw that the date on it said 1979 it was 30 years ago. I am about 2.5 in the photo where Danya is only 1.5, but is is darn close enough to be super cute. The funny part is I was starting to get tired of my header and we tried to stage a different photo, but it just didn't turn out good, I should know by now that Danya is creative enough to do cute things without me coaching her.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.