Monday, November 10, 2008

Watch out geckos!


This warning goes out to any gecko deciding to wander into our house. It may not be very wise. See we have a little girl who is very fast and thinks that chasing things that move is very fun. One of your itty bitty friends looked like a blowing piece of fuzz to me but to Danya it was a challenge to catch it. The great part for her was that once she caught it, it jumped out of her hand. He even lost his tail in the process. I told her to bring it to me like I do with all things she picks up. Let's just say I was very glad it hopped out of her hand before she got to me. Wouldn't that have been a surprise for mommy. I proceeded to free the 1 inch long gecko outside. It is considered good luck to have a gecko in your house. Well I don't think the gecko would agree. We also know now that she is fast enough to catch them. Yikes she is growing up to fast. ( the photo is not the gecko that got in that is one Danya watched and talked to through her window. Thank goodness)

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.