Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Odd Bedspread


The hotel we were staying in just underwent some re-modeling so that it fit the luxury it portrayed by having an indoor water park as a part of the accomodations. When it was time to go to bed I was cold. Above you see what the bed looked like, okay so Mom had her legs under the covers before we thought to take the picture, and as another side note the air conditioner worked very well. I was cold when it was time for bed. I climbed in bed and realized that there was only a sheet and a light hospital quality blanket and then another fancy sheet over the top to make it look nice. I complained that I was cold and my mom, who hadn't noticed that it was just a bed runner, said "well pull up the bedspread" . I laughed and said "what bedspread?!" She then giggled when I lifted up the runner at the foot of the bed. Her suggestion then was to turn it the other way and try that. Great idea except the runner was made out of a silky fabric and the slightest of movements made it fall off. Laughing I posed for a photo just so you could see how funny this was. Now keep in mind that Danya was sleeping about 3 feet from our slumber party giggles. So all of this was done as we tried to keep from laughing out loud. The bed runner didn't help one bit with the coldness so the next night I took the fresh towels and lay them over the top of me. That worked much better.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.