Saturday, June 7, 2008

Princess Castle


I bought this castle at Target on Clearance a long time ago. It's just one of those things that when you see it for $10 you think WOw! I can't pass that up. Well we put it up a couple weeks ago now and Danya likes to crawl in and out of it. Sometimes she will spend a while inside playing but for the most part the fun comes from going in and out. Danya is all over the place. She thinks she can stand and walk so her face looks like she has been in a boxing ring most of the time. She is keeping me busy that is for sure. We've been having her crawl into the bathroom for her bath at night. Well last night I went and started the water and before I could come back out and call her to come she was already there. I know it wasn't because she followed me because she was busy playing, but as soon as she heard the water she came galloping (that's a very fast crawl). She loves her bath! I thought it was amazing so I left her right inside the door to the bathroom to tell John about our smarty. Well then she followed me and yelled, like "hey it's my bath time get back here!" We laughed and went back to the bath.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.