Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ants!!!


Some of you have heard me complain about Hawaii ants. They are too smart for the raid ant bait traps. As you can see they just travel around it and continue to infest my house. This is especially bad now because they are attracted to Danya. Her drool seems to call them. After having several nights where she had up to 6 welts from ant bites. I called the Dr to find out what to put on her bites. Anyway they told me about a bait that will work they say. So we put out the baits and I didn't realize we had that many ants they just keep comming. It's so crazy. The good thing is that they are working though. We've noticed a significant drop in the number of ants.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.