Friday, October 15, 2010

Teaching ...

Miss M's big sister, Miss H comes with her sister in the mornings and I help her with her school homework in the morning while the little girls play. She confided that sometimes she finds school work pointless and doesn't understand how she'll use it. So I told her I would show her how much you use all those subjects some day. She had fall break last week and so for a couple of days she came over and she learned some basic sewing a word problem skills as she made 2 pair of pj pants. One for her and a matching pair for her little sister. She was a good student, and I hope we get more chances to use her skills and learn more. It was fun for me to teach someone something I love so much.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.