Monday, August 9, 2010

Moving on up!

About a week and a half ago, Danya came into our room 5 times in one night, and after putting her back in bed the last time I explained very passionately that she was not to come out again until the sun was up.  About 15 minutes later I was pretty sure I heard her come out, but she never materialized in our room so I rolled over and went back to sleep. When I woke up with John in the morning I turned on the living room light and saw this. She had moved to the futon and slept peacefully for the rest of the night using her towel, that was hanging on the edge of a chair as a blanket. It had been weeks since I got a full nights sleep, she was waking up randomly and coming into our room over and over again. So I had a thought, perhaps she wanted to spread out more in her sleep than her crib was allowing her to do.
So, in a tear inducing move, we took apart her crip and put it in storage in the garage, after a couple nights of good sleep with both the crib and a twin sized airmattress on the floor in her room. She stayed on the air mattress, even telling me "no mo baby bed".  Once again her room recieved a make over.
and
Okay so the photos are a bit messy, but once we moved things they were completely new again, and keeping it clean and organized is not as easy anymore.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.