Sunday, April 11, 2010

We've been having a Ball!

and I don't mean the kind you throw either. A ball where you might have to bow to prince charming. We've been working on a curtsy but right now she has her cultures mixed and even when she is "Cinderella" she bows like Mulan bowing before the emperor. Last night all of a sudden, and not because we were watching the movie or anything, she remembered that she had a ciderella dress in her closet. So she took my hand and lead me to the closet.
I've never put this dress on for her before, but I decided last night what fun it would be to have a truely girly night. Keep in mind please that this dress is intended to be worn over a corset, so it doesn't really fit so well without one. I will however admit to gaining a little weight lately.
There was some drama at bath time, because she wanted to stay Cinderella, so we left the dresses out so she could be cinderella again in the morning. She woke up this morning and before she came out of her room, she stripped. She comes out saying "I did it!" I asked her why she took off her sleeper pjs and she said "I shi shi" so fully expecting a mess I went into her room. Her pull-up that she still sleeps in was wet on the floor with the sleeper "folded" next to it. I turn around and she's dragging her cinderella dress to me. "Cinderella?Now?"
And then we danced some more.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.