Friday, July 3, 2009

Problem solved

You may remember that I was having a problem cleaning the hair of Danya's favorite dolls. Well problem more than solved really. I needed some new shampoo for Danya a couple weeks ago and I picked this up. It is amazing. She has just enough natural curl to get it in a tangled mess. This shampoo though does a really good job of keeping her tangle free all day. Plus it's a lot cheeper than J&J. So I thought I would try it on myself while we were in Maui rather than packing 2 kinds of shampoo and stuff. My hair is so much nicer looking a feeling too. Since it was appearing to be a miracle shampoo I thought nothing else worked on the doll hair perhaps it would. It did! It's not quite to a brand new status but it is really nice. Much better than everything else I tried.

One of the dolls had curly hair to begin with and after one of the previous washes I realized the curl wouldn't hold up very well after washing so I devised the princess Leia curling method. (I don't know why I can't get it to stop underlining this.)

As you can see it worked pretty good. The doll doesn't look this good already. Danya really wants to brush their hair and she carries them around by the hair most of the time so after she goes to bed at night I brush the "grandkids" hair too. (Danya calls them her babies so one day John looks at me and says I guess these are our first grandkids. Silly Husband)

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.