Saturday, May 16, 2009

Techie Girl

If you ever get a really weird text message from me this is why.....


I got a new phone and it is great for me. I can now text so much easier, so can Danya. I bought some new shorts and they fit so great that I am overlooking the fact that they have really shallow pockets. Or I was overlooking the shallow pockets until I realized that Danya had my phone and was pushing all the right buttons to get a message sent. After sneeking a few photos I took the phone away. Oh boy have the tantruming 2's started! Let's just say that these are the days I really feel bad for my neighbors, she can scream with the best of them.

So anyway I appologize ahead of time.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.