Friday, March 27, 2009

Sick

It's official Danya has her first fever and stomach bug. It has been quite the nasty 24 hours of bodily fluids. I'm soo thankful for listening ears and understanding nurses. Thankfully most of our Pedi's staff was back so the replacement crabby incompetent girls weren't there today because Danya puked all over the exam room. Naturally I packed extra clothes for her figuring my luck would end up that she puked again. Sure enough she did, but she didn't aim for her clothes only. She is scared to death of pukeing so as soon as she does she tries to climb me like a koala climbing a tree. Unfortunately once is never enough for the stomach and then next thing you know you are driving home smelling horrible. She got some anti-nausea medicine and was doing a lot better by dinner time. She actually ate a little something for the first time in 24 hours. My arms are killing me from holding her all day but in reality it was fun to hold a cuddly baby again, she's growing up so fast and I miss just holding her. She is still and cuddly so rarely lately that it really was a treat. The 2 baths I had to take with her because we were both nasty, didn't really add to the fun.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.