Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday To Us!

Most of you know that John and I share a birthday. It's amazing and very unusual. We had a great birthday and want to thank everyone who wished us good tidings today. John of course had to work and Danya treated me to a day without naps but that didn't end our joy. At lunch time Flowers arrived from my parents. This photo doesn't do them justice they are really very nice, and I love the bowl they came in.

When John got home we opened cards and gifts from others and each other. When we opened the card from my parents we were greeted by a very creative set of envelopes and puzzle pieces. When it was all put together and the last piece came out we got quite a shock.
I'm not sure if you can read it but my parents are arriving from the mainland this Saturday! We are so excited and yet very shocked! Many of our faithful readers probably already knew this and you have been awesome not letting us in on the secret. Once the shock wore off a little we were able to talk to them and get some more details. What an awesome surprise.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.