Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Day at the Water Park





Way back in June Danya won KITV4 Island images competition. As a result she won 10 tickets to the local water park, Hawaiian Waters. We decided that we couldn't possibly use all of the tickets ourselves, so we invited the teens in our neighborhood to go with us yesterday. We had 4 kids join us. Danya had a good time. She got to play in the water and "Swim" with Daddy.

After we got home I realize why no matter how much money Mom and Dad spent at the water park we always ordered dinner in, usually pizza. A day out with kids at a water park is a draining adventure. Let's just say I would have ordered in if I could have. Danya was asleep by 7:30 and I was out by 8:30. What a day. It was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.