Thursday, January 29, 2009

The cool house


It's official at least for the time being I have the cool house. Nysha, I know I am spelling that wrong, is our neighbor girl. She is 5 years old and a sweety. Danya loves to play with her and for the most part they are patient with each other. Nysha is the youngest with a 8 year gap between her and her sister, and Danya thinks every thing she does is the best. They played together for an hour and a half yesterday and Nysha was sad when I said it was time to go home. Tonight her sister brought her over just before dinner saying that Nysha was begging to come. Unfortunately it was almost dinner time so we couldn't play. Nysha moped toward home as her sister and I talked about her coming over tomorrow to play. It's fun to have her come over and we look forward to many more play dates.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.