Friday, November 7, 2008

Things I never knew I needed to Know

So I know there are a lot of you saying "What??" Well there are things that no one told me that I think I should have known. So I would love for all of you to add to my list of things you never knew you needed to know it doesn't have to be about having kids but it could be about anything.

>They told us "Your hips spread when you are pregnant"
>>they never told us they don't go back!!
>When your milk comes in and your baby cries you will leak all over your feet.
> You should have your husband learn where to rub your back when you are surfing the crimson wave because labor pains in in the same area and he will know what to do.
> Sometimes babies spit up out their noses.
>

oops Danya's waking up I'll add more later

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.