Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can't wait for Halloween


I've made Danya an adorable costume and I can't wait to see it on her. But for today we have a little messy face girl. MMM ravioli. Last year I decided to try and drum up business by taking photos of the kids in their costumes. It didn't go very well so this year I am just enjoying the madness that is our neighborhood on Halloween. Last year we had over 200 kids in under 3 hours. This year as it is on a friday we are expecting even more. We will be closing up when it is time for Danya to go to bed so we will most likely see over 300 this year. Tomorrow night we will be having an early dinner and then it will be costume time! I'll post photos as soon as possible.

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.