Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Papa Mel


At Michelle's wedding I tried to get this photo but Danya wasn't cooperating. She didn't really cooperate this time either but you can't really tell. Because there was a good chunk of the cousins at the wedding a manditory group shot was called for. Naturally there was about 12 cameras going so no one knew when the photo was being taken. Danya didn't care by this point she was soo exhausted that as you progress through the photos she falls asleep. Oh well, no eye balls necessary in this photo.



After taking the photo with Danya my Dad captured this photo of Papa Mel. I love it. I plan to frame it. I wanted to share it with everyone. It even has personality in his smile.
We love you Papa!! Huggs!

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.