Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A couple of thoughts

Well, yesterday was the first no Grandma day in 2 weeks. It was rough. We thank Nana and Grandma for their time and efforts. Nana did such a good job of keeping Danya on her schedule and helping her learn to crawl that Danya is trying more and more everyday to move. The Grandma effect did kick in with Grandma Valera. Infact Danya would look around me to the kitchen yesterday when she was throwing a fit looking for Grandma to back her up. No such luck, when she didn't see Grandma the tantrum stopped pretty fast. She's a smart one that's for sure.

On tuesday I got word that as far as they can tell I am Cancer free!!!! I also go to hold Danya a couple days ahead of the scheduled time because the scans looked so clear.

Another news note is that I have officially booked my first carnival in Hawaii. I hope it is a sign of things to come. My mom was so great and brought lots of my costumes so that I can do a mid-evil carnival photo booth. The middle school that John works with on the school community council is having a spring carnival, and they have opened a spot for me to take photos. At first it didn't look like it was going to happen but then they decided to give me a chance. I am so excited it isn't for a couple of weeks yet and yesterday I pulled out all of the costumes and started to get ready.

At a garage sale on saturday I got a jogging stroller for $10. I was excited because it will be perfect to bring to the beach because of the big tires. I also hope it will inspire me to get out and jog or at least walk fast.

Those are my random thoughts for the day. I pray you are all having a great day!

No comments:

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

Mommy, Daddy, and Me
These photos are from roughly the same age for each of us.